University of South Carolina License Tag
Campaign in Georgia!
How it works:
- Be a part of something meaningful for Gamecocks in Georgia!
- Help us reach our goal of selling at least 1,000 plates so that we can officially turn the process over to the Georgia DMV.
- You must be a Georgia resident to apply.
- You may register one or more vehicles for a tag.
- You must download, print and complete our organization's Georgia DMV Form.
- You must submit $25 per vehicle to our local My Carolina Club of Atlanta through this website. (Already paid during our previous campaign? Click Here)
- You will receive a confirmation email for your paid $25 Georgia tag campaign participation fee.
- You will then be contacted by Anthony LaGroon, '84, via email, once the plates are being issued by the DMV to receive a receipt of payment to the local Atlanta Club. Plates are expected to be available for issue by early August 2013.
- Each alumnus will then bring with them to their local Georgia County Tag Office the following:
- Hard-copy receipt of payment to the local Atlanta Club from Anthony LaGroon
- Our organization's customized Georgia DMV Form (downloaded from this website)
- $35 specialty tag fee
- $20 license registration fee
- If your Ad Valorum taxes are due, you will pay this fee as well
- Your insurance card with your VIN number on it
10. You will receive a Temporary Operating Permit, and your tag will be mailed to you. Please make sure your current address is updated at your County Tag Office.
You can visit this DMV link
for more information.
You can obtain more detailed instructions
from My Carolina, too!
Gamecock License Plate in Georgia Campaign Contacts:
Anthony LaGroon '84 Campaign Coordinator/Sponsor
Carey Brewer '69 President, Atlanta Gamecock Club
Eric Perry '83, '85 President, My Carolina Club of Atlanta
Staff to contact for additional information:
||Lynn G. Bradley, '84 BA, Life Member
Assistant Executive Director of Alumni Engagement
"My Carolina is football games, tailgating with friends, ZTA sisters, and a great place to work!"
Carolina Alumni Association | 1600 Hampton Street Annex | Suite 305 | Columbia, SC 29208
803.777.4111 (main) | 800.476.8752 (toll-free) | 803.777.6263 (fax)