|DC Board Elections and Spring Happy Hour|
Thursday, March 29
5:30-8:00 pm (
Officer elections will be held at 7:30 p.m.)
The Greene Turtle Arlington at Ballston
900 N. Glebe Road
rlington, VA 22203
**RSVP for this event here.
Our annual club board elections will be held on Thursday, March 29 in conjunction with a spring happy hour. Join fellow DC Gamecocks for happy hour at The Greene Turtle's newest location in Ballston! Officer elections will be held via paper ballot so be sure to arrive before 7:30 p.m. to meet the candidates running and cast your vote.
If you are not interested in running for an elected board position, consider joining one of our committees or even being a chair. Social/Community Service, Sports and Membership are our three current committees. In order to run for an elected position or be appointed as a committee chair, you must be a dues-paying member of the Carolina Alumni Association and an active member of the local chapter.
If interested in running for office, please email Cami Best-Jones,'99 and include the following information:
2. USC Class Year(s) and Degree(s)
3. Board Position(s) (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer)
4. A few sentences describing why you are qualified for the position. If running for more than one position, please explain why. Be sure to include your past participation in DC Gamecock chapter events as well as any relevant involvement while a student at USC.
5. A short bio - a few sentences about you to include on the website if elected
6. Headshot - to include on the website if elected
**Can't attend our Gamecocks Giving Back event on March 31? You can still help by bringing toy, DVD, or monetary donations to our Happy Hour or sending them to: New Hope Housing, Attn: Michelle Jannazo, 8407-E Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22309.