|The Darla Moore School of Business is pleased to welcome you and your guests to this year's Business Leadership Dinner and Awards Program to honor and celebrate our 2012 Distinguished Award Recipients.|
This year’s event celebrates the many points of lights at the Moore School, including the 2012 honorees, top-notch degree programs, students, faculty, alumni and business partners.
This year's Business Leadership Dinner is designed to honor our awardees, offer increased time for networking, reflect the school’s global connections and provide our distinctive student body with scholarships.
We have created sponsorships at various levels to allow you to choose the one that best suits your desire to support the Moore School. Additionally, a silent auction will offer individuals the opportunity to contribute at the dinner. The net proceeds from this event will allow the Moore School to underwrite scholarships to more students as we continue to educate the best and brightest of our future business leaders.
701 Assembly Street
Columbia, SC 29201
- 6:30 p.m. Cocktails & Start of Silent Auction
- 7:30 p.m. Dinner featuring specialties from various countries
- Awards Ceremony immediately following dinner
- Attire for the dinner is black tie optional
- Men: Tuxedo or formal suit with tie
- Women: Evening gown, evening suit, formal business suit or cocktail dress
Register for this event on the Moore School calendar.