The Pastides Alumni Center and Alumni Association offices are temporarily closed. Many upcoming Association events (including student and regional club events) have been canceled. Our team is still here to serve you while we are away. Read more about our response to the Novel Coronavirus pandemic >

Where can I obtain my official transcript or replacement diploma?

The registrar is the official record-keeper of the university. The office tracks and records all students' grades during their time at South Carolina.  Click here to request an official transcript, verify receipt of a degree and obtain a replacement diploma.

You belong here Become a member

Start Now